Are you a skilled driver looking for an exciting career opportunity in the UAE? ITV Drivers through ODEPC NORKA might have the perfect position for you. In this article, we'll provide you with all the essential details about the job, eligibility criteria, salary, and how to apply. Let's dive in!
- Name of the Company – ITV Drivers through ODEPC NORKA
- Recruiting by-Direct by the Company
- Any Charges -No charges Applicable
- Eligibility Check- Mentioned below
- Experience : Required
- Job Location : UAE
- Gender : Male
- Age Limit – 25 to 41
- Salary Details – Mentioned below
- Interview Date : Will update
- Interview Time : will update
- Interview location : will update
- Last Date : 24 January
Available Vacancies in ITV Drivers through ODEPC NORKA
- ITV Drivers – Trailer (100 nos)
- Physical Appearance: Candidates should be Fit and Clear from any pre existing illnesses, major surgeries or disabilities. Candidates should not be overweight. Candidates should not have visible Tattoos and is flexible to trim and/or fold long Beard.
- Level of English Communication: Candidates should be able to read and comprehend in English.
- Vaccination – fully vaccinated.
(A) Basic Salary AED.900/-
(B) Food Allowance AED.300/-
(C) Accommodation Shared company accommodation
(D) Transportation Company transport
(E) Work Nature Allowance AED.750/-
Total Gross Salary: AED.1,950/- per month
(3) Training Period
The employee should successfully complete the training period and pass all exams prior formally being appointed as ITV Driver. During the training period the employee will be re paid nnid Basic Basic Salary Salary and Food Allowance ONLY.
To transport internal containers from quayside to yard thereby providing
support to container terminal operations
To transport Containers from quay side(vessel) to yard locations appearing in the Pager in a safe and
- To transport containers from assigned eeimned vessels vessels using using tractors to specific allocated positions therefore adding
- support to container terminal operations
- To perform all activities in accordance to DP World Safety standards therefore contributing to a safe working
- To pre-check trailers before operating such as fuel engine oil, water coolant and tyre for better efficiency
- during operations.
- To ensure tractors are maintained at all times and report any repair work needed to foreman for maintenance